Publications & E-News
Sign Up Here to receive the latest news on GMHA competitions, events, volunteer opportunities, and other information of a timely nature, delivered straight to your email account. (Your email address is not shared with anyone else, and you can decide to unsubscribe at any time using a simple link.)
GMHA and our activities and events have been featured in many publications.
Read all Trails and Opens Spaces press releases here.
- Team Poulsen Hosts Fabulous Fundraising Party—$20,00 Raised!
- Dressage Community Steps Up with Dualling $5,000 Matching Challenges
- Footing System Upgrade Project Announced
- Meet GMHA's New Executive Director
The GMHA Newsletter is sent to GMHA members three times annually.
The Newsletter includes concise, timely reports on upcoming events as well as updates to activities and accomplishments at GMHA. It's the go-to publication for current GMHA information!
** Special note: GMHA is going green! The Newsletter will now be distributed by email, and is always available here on the website. Members, if you would like to continue to receive the Newsletter by mail, please contact us!
- Download our Summer 2014 Newsletter
- Download our January 2014 Newsletter
- Download our September 2013 Newsletter
- Download our June 2013 Newsletter
The GMHA Magazine has been published nearly continuously since the 1950s.
The Magazine includes articles of depth and reflection about people and events related to GMHA and its activities. It now arrives in GMHA members' mailboxes three times a year.
It's one of the great benefits of GMHA Membership!
GMHA Annual Report
Created for and distributed at GMHA's Annual Meeting, our Annual Reports are available online for download.