It’s time to get your team together for the 2016 Rai$e the Roof Bull Riding Competition! All proceeds benefit Phase III of the Upwey Barn Roof Project.
Bull Riding Team Details:
- Each team will have one designated rider. Riders must register below.
- Each team must raise a minimum of $250 in sponsorship money. Sponsorships can come in any amount, and sponsors don’t need to attend the party (but we hope they will!). There’s no limit to the number of sponsors a team can have.
- Each team will have one rider. The bull will be set at the same intensity level for each rider in a given round.
- A qualified ride is eight seconds. The clock starts when the bull starts to move. It ends when the rider’s hand comes out of the rope, the rider touches the ground, or the rider’s free arm touches the bull (a “slap”).
- Riders making a qualified ride will advance to the next round, where the intensity of the ride will be increased. Rounds will continue until there’s only one rider left.
- The winning rider and his/her sponsors will receive prizes.
There will be prizes for 1st through 3rd place, and special awards for Most Money raised by a Team, Best Fall and Oldest Rider.
Sponsor a Bull Riding Team
Not ready to ride? Support the Bull Riding Team of your choice- and GMHA’s Upwey Barn! Each team must raise $250 before the big night- help them along by completing your sponsorship online:
[templatic_button link=”https://www.gmhainc.org/bull-riding-team-sponsorship-form/” size=”large” type=”warning”] Become a Team Sponsor [/templatic_button]
[templatic_button link=”https://www.gmhainc.org/event/upwey-barn-wild-west-party/” size=”small” type=”success”]<— Back to the Party [/templatic_button]