Join us for a spectacular evening of tailgating and jumping!
Don’t miss out on this year’s event! Bring your team of 3 or 4 riders to compete for top prize money and bragging rights. Come for the jumping, stay for the pizza!
- $500 2’6″ Team Jumper Challenge- Junior and Adult Amateur riders
- $800 3′ Team Jumper Challenge- Maximum of 1 professional rider per team
- $800 3’6″ Team Jumper Challenge- Any rider
- $100 Fastest Trip Award: Given to the rider with the fastest go in the 3’6″ class. No need to share with your teammates!
- “Team of Teams” Barn Award: Trophy given to the barn earning the most points (10-6-4-2-1-.5) in all three classes.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time. Learn more:
Support Our Business Partners