It’s a New Kind of 2-Phase!
Learn all about the exciting new competition format of Western Dressage and Obstacles! Practice your new skills in a fun and informal schooling show.
Western Dressage & Obstacle Clinic:
Saturday, July 8, 9am-5pm
Sunday, July 9, 9am-2pm
Judged 2-Phase Schooling Show:
Sunday, July 9, 2pm
Judge: Karry Brothers
Entry Form: print and mail
New! Fully online enter and pay:Online Entry
Volunteers are needed! Learn More & Sign Up
Western Dressage with Cathy Drumm
Experience how Western Dressage can improve the overall performance, soundness & fitness in horses of all ages & breeds. No Experience Needed!
- Learn exercises designed to slowly and correctly improve suppleness, softness and balance.
- Discover how to achieve true “lightness” in the bridle.
- Improve your riding skills to help ensure clear, correct communication with your horse.
- Learn about the sport of Western Dressage
Obstacle Training with Heidi Potter
Improve confidence and performance in a progressive, safe and positive manner.
- Learn how to calmly build confidence and mutual trust with your horse.
- Discover what your horse needs from you to in order to be successful.
- Learn how to navigate obstacles with balance, precision and obedience.
- Learn how to gain control of all four feet to help ensure accuracy.
Heidi is a Level III Certified Centered Riding Clinician, Horse Agility Accredited and a Natural Style Trainer.
Double Your Fun!
Check out the Twilight Pleasure Ride on July 8. This evening trail ride with a potluck dinner also happening on the grounds that weekend fits right into the schedule.
802 457 1509 Ext. 219
PO Box 8, South Woodstock, VT 05071
Visited 1878 times, 8 Visits today