Welcome back Adequan for sponsoring DRESSAGE DAYS 2020!
Two USEF/USDF Level 3 Competitions
July 24: Dressage Day #332836
July 26-27: Dressage Days #321
Officials: Sally Davenport (MA), TD-R * Susan Buchanan (MA), S * Scott Peterson (NY), S * Lisa Schmidt (NJ), S * Sara Schmitt (NJ), S * Leslie De Grandmaison (NH), r
Official Qualifying Competition for the:
- 2020 Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage Championships
- 2020 USEF Children Dressage National Championship
- 2020 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- 2020 USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships
- 2020 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship presented by Dressage Today
- 2020 GAIG/USDF Regional Championship Qualifying Competition
Enter online via HorseShowOffice.com or mail paper entries to:
Sue Mckeown, Secretary
6 Whitehaven Lane
Worcester, MA 01609
Ride times and stabling assignments will be posted here. Click on buttons to the right after the show closes.
Official Show Photographer: Shawn Tinkham Photography
- Friday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm & Musical Freestyles starting around noon. Contact office for freestyle ride times within one week of the event after schedule has been officially posted.
- Sunday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
We will hold ribbons & prizes for up to two weeks if you have to leave before picking up awards. Dressage tests and ribbons can be sent for $10 or provide us with a large S.A.S.E. Prizes can be sent for an additional charge or picked up in the office. Please make checks payable to GMHA or call in with a credit card number. Contact Jill at GMHA with questions.
Entries Open: June 2, 2020
Entries Close: July 3, 2020