GMHA Dressage Day & Dressage Days
Start Date:July 30, 2021
End Date: August 01, 2021
Location:5491 South Road, VT, United States
Event Open:June 7, 2021
Event Close:July 9, 2021
50th Anniversary of
DRESSAGE DAYS at GMHA!
Two USEF/USDF Level 3 Competitions
July 30th: Dressage Day #332836
July 31th – August 1st: Dressage Days #321
Official Qualifying Competition for the following:
- 2022 Adequan FEI North American Youth Championships
- 2022 USEF Children Dressage National Championships
- 2022 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- 2022 USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships
- 2022 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship
- 2021 GAIG/USDF Regional Championship
Please enter online via HorseShowOffice.com or mail a complete paper entry to:
Sue Mckeown, Secretary
6 Whitehaven Lane
Worcester, MA 01609
Ride times and stabling assignments will be posted here. Click on buttons to the right after the show closes.
Official Show Photographer: Shawn Tinkham Photography
- Friday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm & Musical Freestyles starting around noon. Freestyle ride times will be posted on this page and emailed to competitors.
- Sunday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
PLEASE NOTE – Dressage tests will be scanned and emailed to competitors shortly after they are scored and the class has been placed. Ribbons and prizes will be available for pick up outside of the show office during the show. Please “sign out” your awards. Tests and awards will “not” be mailed. We will hold awards for one week after the show for pick up after the event. Thank you for your understanding.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative Coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property. Rabies titers are accepted within one year of event date and must accompany a note from your veterinarian explaining the reason why the vaccine could not be administered.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time.