** ATTENTION Riders, Coaches, Grooms, and Parents….please follow requirements from the VT ACCD website regarding cross-state travel before attending GMHA events. Everyone is required to check the color of their county on the map and adhere to quarantine as prescribed. The site is very informative and can be found by clicking here:
NOTICE TO ALL ATTENDEES: Only event staff, officials, employees of GMHA, competitors, parent/guardian of minor competitor, trainers, coaches, grooms, authorized braiders, volunteers, and registered vendors are permitted on the grounds during the event. Due to restrictions set forth by USEF/USDF and State of Vermont Covid-19 restrictions on gathering size, GMHA is NOT permitting spectators until further notice.
Welcome to DRESSAGE DAYS 2020!
Two USEF/USDF Level 3 Competitions
July 24: Dressage Day #332836
July 25-26: Dressage Days #321
Officials: Sally Davenport (MA), TD-R * Susan Buchanan (MA), S * Scott Peterson (NY), S * Lisa Schmidt (NJ), S * Leslie De Grandmaison (NH), r
Official Qualifying Competition for the:
- 2020 Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage Championships
- 2020 USEF Children Dressage National Championship
- 2020 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- 2020 USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships
- 2020 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship presented by Dressage Today
- 2020 GAIG/USDF Regional Championship Qualifying Competition
Please enter online via HorseShowOffice.com or mail complete paper entries to:
Sue Mckeown, Secretary
6 Whitehaven Lane
Worcester, MA 01609
Ride times and stabling assignments will be posted here. Click on buttons to the right after the show closes.
Official Show Photographer: Shawn Tinkham Photography
- Friday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm & Musical Freestyles starting around noon. Freestyle ride times will be posted on this page and emailed to competitors.
- Sunday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
June 2, 2020 Extended to June 15, 2020
July 3, 2020 Extended to July 10, 2020
PLEASE NOTE – NEW for this show to limit transmission of Covid-19 risk: Dressage tests will be scanned and emailed to competitors shortly after they are scored and the class has been placed. They may also be available to pick up by the score board as done at previous shows. In addition, ribbons and prizes will “only” be available for pick up at a covered tent area outside of the show office during the show. You will need to “sign out” your awards. In addition, tests and awards will “not” be mailed to mitigate the contact spread of Covid-19 through the mail. Thank you for your understanding.