GMHA Dressage Day & Dressage Days
Start Date:July 29, 2022
End Date: July 31, 2022
Location:5491 South Road, S. Woodstock, VT, United States
Event Open:June 6, 2022
Event Close:July 8, 2022
DRESSAGE DAYS at GMHA
Two USEF/USDF Level 3 Competitions
July 29th: Dressage Day #332836
July 30th – 31st: Dressage Days #321
Official Qualifying Competition for the following:
- 2023 Adequan FEI North American Youth Championships
- 2023 USEF Children Dressage National Championships
- 2023 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- 2023 USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships
- 2023 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship
- 2022 GAIG/USDF Regional Championship
Please enter online via HorseShowOffice.com or mail a complete paper entry to:
Sue Mckeown, Secretary
6 Whitehaven Lane
Worcester, MA 01609
Ride times and stabling assignments will be posted here. Click on the buttons to the right after the show closes.
Official Show Photographer: Shawn Tinkham Photography
General Schedule (times are approximate):
- Friday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8 am – 5 pm & Musical Freestyles starting around noon. Freestyle ride times are listed in the Ride Schedule for competitors via the link to HorseShowOffice.com (click Ride Times to the right)
- Sunday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8 am – 5 pm
PLEASE NOTE – Dressage tests will be available for pickup shortly after they are scored and the class has been pinned. Ribbons, tests, and prizes will be available for pick up outside of the show office during the show. Please “sign out” your awards. Tests and awards will NOT be mailed. Awards are held for one week after the show for pick up after the event. Please call the office to arrange a time to pick up your awards at (802) 457-1509.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative Coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property. Rabies titers are accepted within one year of event date and must accompany a note from your veterinarian explaining the reason why the vaccine could not be administered.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time.