June Dressage Show
Start Date:June 18, 2021
End Date: June 20, 2021
Location:5491 South Road, VT, United States
Event Open:April 19, 2021
Event Close:May 28, 2021
GMHA COVID COMPLIANCE UPDATE: As of midnight on 6/15/2021, GMHA & the State of VT will lift the mask mandate for everyone attending outdoor events regardless of being vaccinated or not. If you are going to be indoors masks are”recommended” for unvaccinated individuals, but no longer required.
6/13/2021 UPDATE: Click on the button links to the right for the latest ride times and stabling assignments posted on www.HorseShowOffice.com
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED all three (3) days this weekend for ring stewarding, bit check, and scribing positions available. Please reach out to Show Manager, Jill Bogert at email@example.com, or click on the SignUp Genius link at the bottom left of this webpage. Shift meal, Dark Horse Chocolates and hours tracked through our Volunteer Incentive Program for year-end recognition! Join us for a front row seat to all the Dressage action!
GMHA June Dressage
Two USEF/USDF Level 3 Competitions
Friday, June 18, 2021: June Dressage Day – USEF/USDF #331551
Saturday, June 19-20, 2021: June Dressage Show – USEF/USDF #323302
Ride Times & Stabling Assignments to be posted here after the closing date. Select buttons to the right >>>>
Send Entries to:
Sue McKeown, GMHA June Dressage Secretary
6 Whitehaven Lane
Worcester, MA 01609
General Schedule (times subject to change based on number of entries):
- Friday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
- Saturday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm & Musical Freestyles starting around noon.
- Sunday – Dressage rides, Training through Grand Prix, 8am – 5pm
Official Qualifying Competition for the:
- 2021 Adequan FEI North American Youth Championships
- 2021 USEF Children Dressage National Championship
- 2021 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- 2021 USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships
- 2021 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship
- 2021 Markel/USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage Championships
We will hold ribbons & prizes for one week if you have to leave before picking up awards. Awards/ribbons will not be sent. Please contact Jill at GMHA to make arrangements to stop by and pick up.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative Coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property. Rabies titers are accepted within one year of event date and must accompany a note from your veterinarian explaining the reason why the vaccine could not be administered.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time.