June Horse Trials & 2020 USEA Area 1 Championships (Rescheduled from Sept HT 2020)
Start Date:June 05, 2021
End Date: June 06, 2021
Location:5491 South Road, VT, United States
Event Open:April 20, 2021
Event Close:May 18, 2021
PC: all photos by Flatlandsfoto
USEA/USEF Sanctioned Horse Trials & 2020 Area 1 Championships (postponed from Sept HT 2020)
USEF/USEA Competition #300008
The June Horse Trials will follow the traditional two-day format with Dressage and SJ on Saturday, and XC on Sunday (subject to change based on entry numbers). Due to COVID-19 precautions entries will be limited each day, stabling will be spread out to facilitate social distancing protocols, facial masks must be worn on the ground & within 6′ of others, and everyone must adhere to GMHA’s Covid-19 Action Plan. If you have flu-like symptoms and a temperature, please stay home.
Register or send your complete entry on OPENING DAY as this event is very popular in Area 1!
- PLEASE register via www.EventEntries.com, or…
- Paper entries may be mailed to GMHA. Please send complete entry (registration form, 2 USEA/USEF signature pages, GMHA Waiver, Coggins, Rabies, Stabling Form and USEA/USEF membership card copies
- Entering a championship division? Send proof of qualification
- Send to: GMHA, Attn: Jill Bogert, Secretary, June HT Entry, P.O. Box 8, South Woodstock, VT 05071
We will have a designated area to pick up your tests, ribbons and prizes. Awards will “not” be sent after the event. Please contact the GMHA office to make arrangements for pick-up.
Official Show Photographer: Flatlandsfoto
Entries Open: April 20
Entries Close: May 18
Become a Volunteer
Looking to give back? Volunteers are welcome!
No experience required- come out and join the fun. Full day and half day shifts available with the following jobs…
- Dressage: Scribes, Ring & Warm-up Stewards, Runner
- Stadium: Scribe, Timer, Ring & Warm-up Stewards, Jump Crew, Runner
- X-Country: Fence Judges, Score Runner
- General Hospitality/Runner
Breakfast and/or lunch provided for all volunteers with complimentary Dark Horse Chocolates! Subscribe to Eventing Volunteers through the USEA and earn credit towards year end volunteer recognition for Area 1! GMHA keeps track of your time for year end recognition as well.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative Coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property. Rabies titers are accepted within one year of event date and must accompany a note from your veterinarian explaining the reason why the vaccine could not be administered.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time.