Members’ Days- XC, Show Jumping, Dressage, Driving & Trails
Start Date:July 10, 2021
End Date: July 11, 2021
Location:5491 South Road, VT, United States
What's Available for Use Today?
Reservations are required for COVID-19 compliance. Please call the office at 802-457-1509
Hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Rules & Policies
- Members, parents, coaches, ground persons must check in at the office or at the kiosk “before you unload” on the porch. GMHA Waiver to be signed each visit by each person on the grounds. Parent/guardian MUST sign for minors under the age of 18. Hand sign only (electronic signatures not accepted).
- Provide current “negative” Coggins & proof of rabies within one year of event dates (rabies titer accepted with a note from your vet).
- Parking is in the Main Lot only (between office and Upwey Barn)
- Please keep the gates at Upwey arena, D Barn and the Jump Field closed. Do not enter at these gates. Please use the main entrance next to office.
- Helmets with chin strap are required.
- Cross-country vests and medical armbands are strongly recommended.
- Everyone schooling cross-country must have a person on the ground with them.
- Dogs MUST be leashed to their human at all times. NO dogs on the cross-country course. And, please clean up after your pup!
- Please be respectful of other riders while sharing the facility.
Upwey Arena – Dressage (large and small arenas)
White Ring – Stadium Jumps
Cross-country – Elementary, Beg. Novice, Novice, Training, & Preliminary fences available (the Mound is not available for schooling).
Walker – Available for driving
Trails – Please check with office to see what Members’ Loops are open for these dates.
Please note: We do our best to have everything available, but we reserve the right to close areas if we feel the conditions are unsafe for horses and riders and/or to prevent unnecessary damage to the facility.
Horse Health Requirements
GMHA requires a negative Coggins and proof of rabies vaccination within 12 months for each horse that comes on the property. Rabies titers are accepted within one year of event date and must accompany a note from your veterinarian explaining the reason why the vaccine could not be administered.
Please note that the State of Vermont requires a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days or Exhibition Permit from the Vermont Agency of Agriculture’s Animal Health office for any horses entering the state. GMHA does not require these documents with entry, but the VT Agency of Agriculture may enforce these regulations at any time.