Here is a detailed ride schedule for the weekend:
Friday, October 9:
- 1:00pm – Riders start arriving and setting up, check in, Member’s Room
- 2:00pm – Endurance Managers/Judges/Scribes meeting in Youth Center
- 3:00pm – Endurance vetting begins
- 6:00pm – Endurance vetting ends, dinner for Endurance at Youth Center
- 7:00pm – Pre-ride briefing for 50/30 Endurance, rookie Q&A to follow immediately after, Youth Center
Saturday, October 10:
- 5:30 – 8:30am – Breakfast available in the Cafe
- 6:45am – 50-mile check-in at the start, White Ring
- 7:00am – 50-mile start, White Ring.
- 7:15am – 30-mile check-in at the start, White Ring
- 7:30am – 30-mile start, White Ring
- 8:15am – Approx. time first riders will enter 10 min. stop-n-go for 50’s at the Silver Hill field.
- 9:00am – Pleasure Ride Briefing, Youth Center. Riders may leave any time before 10:00am
- 11:30am – 2:00pm – Lunch available in Café wristbands required
- 2:45pm – 30-mile trail closes
- 7:00pm – 50-mile trail closes
The first twelve 50-Milers will finish in the Upwey Field to allow a safe area for racing. Everyone else will finish where they started, at the White Ring.
Sunday, October 11:
7:30am-9:00am Pleasure Ride Check in & Breakfast available in the cafe
9:00am- Pleasure Ride Briefing, Youth Center. Riders may leave any time before 10am.