Why Become a GMHA Member?
GMHA is fully committed to the equine activities that are important to you:Horsemanship, Education, and Trail Preservation.
With approximately 1,500 members, GMHA is a vital community of equestrian enthusiasts.
What Does Membership Support?
GMHA programs and activities such as our youth programs, trails preservation, educational activities, GMHA Magazine and newsletters, and the maintenance of our extensive buildings and grounds – all are supported by your membership.
Our members’ support helps to ensure that GMHA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, will continue to exist for generations to come, and will continue to preserve our important legacy in the equestrian community.
We invite you to join us in all we do!
Membership is renewable annually and entitles members to the following benefits:
- A Spring Season Preview GMHA Magazine
- Frequent GMHA E-mail Updates and News
- Use of grounds and trails during “Members Only” dates
- Reduced stall rates and discounted entry fees at select events
- Access to the Rush Meadow Ring up the road, no more black out dates because of events- enjoy the ring and new Members’ Loops
- Overnight stabling on back-to-back members’ days for $30 Members’ Rate
- Voting at the Annual Meeting…share your thoughts on how to improve GMHA.
GMHA memberships are limited to one per person or business, which includes one vote for the Annual Meeting ballot (one vote per family membership as well), and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please be sure to supply as much information as you can with your membership purchases so we know whose name the membership should be in.
All memberships are for 1 year and are based on the enrollment date (or renewal date, for all subsequent years).
- $40 Youth: Age 21 and under
- $90 Individual: Age 22+
- $140 Family: Up to 2 Adults and Juniors all residing at the same address