Support GMHA & Advertise Your Business
In addition to gaining visibility for your business, you are also supporting a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission emphasizes trail preservation, horsemanship, and youth education.
The 2010 Economic Impact Study (by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College), found that GMHA contributes over $4.2 million per year to the local economy of the greater Woodstock area.
Join us today and your business will benefit from the advertising and marketing opportunities GMHA provides.
- Complete Business Membership Packet with Sponsorship & Advertising Information
- Business Membership Info & Form
- Sponsorship Opportunities & Form
- Bring over 10,000 people to the greater Woodstock area each year from across the northeast.
- Create a rich community of equestrian enthusiasts surrounding our facility. People are moving to our area, or purchasing second homes, to be near GMHA.
- Cater to a very wide range of equestrians, from beginners to world-class competitors, ages 5 to 85.
- Provide a wide range of activities across many disciplines
Your Sponsorship Includes:
- Website Business Listing Page
- Title sponsor headline, prominently featured in all event materials
- Full page color ad in Event Program
- Your marketing collateral distributed directly to competitors in packets
- Banners and publicity materials displayed during the event
- Opportunity to participate in awards ceremonies or other gatherings
Hunter Derby: Aug 19- $800
Held on GMHA’s picturesque Jump Field, this unique event attracts a wide range of people to watch horses and riders compete over a beautiful course. The fun continues with a Doggy Derby and Tailgating Party.
Competitor Parties: $500+
No matter what the discipline, GMHA competitors appreciate a good party, putting them in the mood to be receptive to your business products and services.
Distance Days & 80th 100-Mile: Sept 2-4 - $1,000
Sponsorship is a chance to be a part of this historic event while promoting present-day competitive trail riding at its highest level.
Volunteer Party- $1,500
Without our volunteers, GMHA could not function. They are at the heart of the industry and sponsoring them supports the whole GMHA community.
Dressage Days: July 29-31- $1,000
Dressage has been compared to ballet and ice dancing and forms the basis for classical training of the horse. Dressage Days attracts top trainers and riders.
Junior Horsemanship Clinic: $1,000
Now in its 59th year, JHC has educated generations of horsemen. A great way to support and reach out to young equestrians.