Support GMHA & Advertise Your Business
In addition to gaining visibility for your business, you are also supporting a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission emphasizes trail preservation, horsemanship, and youth education.
The 2010 Economic Impact Study (by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College), found that GMHA contributes over $4.2 million per year to the local economy of the greater Woodstock area.
Join us today and your business will benefit from the advertising and marketing opportunities GMHA provides.
- Bring over 10,000 people to the greater Woodstock area each year from across the northeast.
- Create a rich community of equestrian enthusiasts surrounding our facility. People are moving to our area, or purchasing second homes, to be near GMHA.
- Cater to a very wide range of equestrians, from beginners to world-class competitors, ages 5 to 85.
- Provide a wide range of activities across many disciplines
Your Sponsorship Includes:
- Website Business Listing Page
- Title sponsor headline, prominently featured in all event materials
- Full page color ad in Event Program
- Your marketing collateral distributed directly to competitors in packets
- Banners and publicity materials displayed during the event
- Opportunity to participate in awards ceremonies or other gatherings
Festival of Eventing August Horse Trials: August 9-12
Three days of Intermediate – Beginner Novice competition, plus Area 1’s only FEI Event. The weekend includes a Block Party Saturday afternoon and a Competitors Party Saturday evening. 2019 Festival of Eventing Sponsorhip Brochure
Distance Days & 82nd 100-Mile: August 31 – September 1
Sponsorship is a chance to be a part of this historic event while promoting present-day competitive trail riding at its highest level.
Hunter Derby: September 8 – $800
Held on GMHA’s picturesque Jump Field, this unique event attracts a wide range of people to watch horses and riders compete over a beautiful course. The fun includes a Tailgating Party.
Volunteer Appreciation: $250+
Without our volunteers, GMHA could not function. They are at the heart of the industry and sponsoring them supports the whole GMHA community.
Junior Horsemanship Clinic T-Shirt: $300
Now in its 62nd year, JHC has educated generations of horsemen. A great way to support and reach out to young equestrians. Four opportunities will be sold.