The 6th annual Festival of Eventing, to be held at GMHA’s South Woodstock, Vermont facility, celebrates the equestrian sport of Eventing, an Olympic competition comprised of three phases—dressage, cross-country, and stadium jumping— and considered to be the ultimate test of bravery and athleticism. Please consider supporting the Festival as a sponsor or donor!
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits
GOLD – $10,000
($7,950 Tax Deduction)
- Full-page color advertisement in the Festival program
- White Ribbon website listing (thru 4/18)
- Logo link in the Eventing e-news (thru 4/18)
- Business-supplied banners (up to 10) in highest traffic areas
- Participation in award presentations for CIC1* and Intermediate Winners
- Eight tickets to the Competitors Party
- Eight tickets to the Patrons’ Tent
SILVER – $5,000
($4,025 Tax Deduction)
- Half-page color advertisement in the Festival program
- Business-supplied banners (up to 5) displayed in prominent locations
- Participation in award presentations for BN – Preliminary Winners
- Four tickets to the Competitors Party
- Four tickets to the Patrons’ Tent
BRONZE – $1,000
($625 Tax Deduction)
- Quarter-page color advertisement in the Festival Program
- Festival-supplied 18″ x 24″ yard sign displayed on the cross-country course
- Two tickets to the Patrons’ Tent
PARTNER – $500
($325 Tax Deduction)
- Festival-supplied 18×24″ yard sign displayed on the cross-country course
- One ticket to the Patrons’ Tent
CROSS-COUNTRY JUMP SPONSORS
Download our brochure to see what’s in store for this year, including our newest cross-country feature, The Mound- right outside the Patrons’ Tent!
COMPETITOR PARTY SPONSOR – $1,500
- Naming rights to the Competitors’ Party
- 1/4 page ad in program
- 2 tickets to Patrons’ Tent
- Helps defray costs for Saturday’s party (dinner, drinks, and dessert).
SUNDAY MORNING PATRON’S BREAKFAST SPONSOR – $500
- Named sponsor of Sunday Morning Breakfast
- 1 ticket to Patrons’ Tent
- Provides coffee and pastries to the early-morning crowd in the Patrons’ Tent.
VOLUNTEER T-SHIRT SPONSOR – $250
Name on the back of 200 Festival t-shirts worn by volunteers and available for purchase to others.
Donations of goods and services, such as prizes, food, and drink for Competitor’s Party or Sunday Morning Sponsor Breakfast, bottled water for competitors at the finish line, and printing services are always needed and welcome.
Become a Sponsor Now