Here is a detailed ride schedule for the weekend:
- 1:00pm – CTR Competitors start arriving and setting up, check in at the Member’s Room
- 3:00pm – Officials Meeting for judges/scribes/manager, Youth Center
- 4:00pm – Vetting begins for 25’s, White Ring, vetting is first-come, first-served, you will choose your start time at vetting.
- 6:30pm – Vetting concludes, pre-ride briefing immediately follows, Youth Center
Saturday, June 12:
- 5:30am – Breakfast available in the Cafe. Final start times for 25 posted on the board in the Youth Center
- 6:30am – Start of the 25, White Ring. Drivers start first with a 15 minute break before riders.
- 7:00am – Vetting begins for 15-mile CDR&D, White Ring, vetting is first-come, first-served, you will choose your start time at vetting.
- 7:30am – CDR&D start times posted on the board at the Youth Center Pavilion
- 8:30am – Approx. time first riders will enter the hold, Silver Hill Field (14 miles into the ride)
- 8:30am – Pre-ride briefing for CDR&D, Youth Center
- 9:00am – Start of the CDR&D –Drivers start first with a 15 minute break before riders start. There is no hold for the CDR&D. Start will be at the White Ring.
- 9:30am – Pleasure Ride Briefing, Youth Center. Riders may leave any time before 10:30am.
- 9:30am – Approx. hold closing time at the Silver Hill Field
- 11:00am – 25 Mile Competitors begin returning to GMHA, finish at White Ring
- 11:20am – P&Rs (at your stall) and vetting begin, White Ring
- 12:00am – Lunch is available in the Youth Center for volunteers & competitors
- 2:00pm – Lunch closes
- 2:30pm – Approx. time of awards. Riders please bring evaluations to awards.
- 3:00pm – Endurance Managers/Judges/Scribes meeting in Youth Center
- 4:00pm – Endurance vetting begins
- 6:00pm – Endurance vetting ends, dinner for Endurance at Youth Center
- 7:00pm – Pre-ride briefing for 50/25 Endurance, rookie Q&A to follow immediately after
Sunday, June 13:
- 6:00am – Breakfast available in the Cafe
- 6:45am – 50-mile check-in at the start, White Ring
- 7:00am – 50-mile start, White Ring. Introductory Ride vetting begins, White Ring
- 7:15am – 25-mile check-in at the start, White Ring
- 7:30am – 25-mile start, White Ring
- 8:15am – Approx. time riders begin to enter 10 min. stop-n-go for 50’s in the Silver Hill Field
- 8:00am – Introductory Ride Briefing, Youth Center
- 8:30am – 10-mile Introductory Ride start, White Ring
- 9:00am – Approx. time first riders (likely 25’s) will enter the first 45-min. hold in the White Ring Crewing Area
- 9:30am – Pleasure Ride Briefing, Youth Center. Riders may leave any time before 10:30am
- 10:40am – 10-mile trail closes (maximum competition time without a hold is 2:10)
- 12:00 noon – Lunch available in Café until 2:30pm
- 1:30pm – 25-mile trail closes (maximum competition time is 6 hours with one 45-minute hold)
- 7:00pm – 50-mile trail closes (maximum competition time is 12 hours with one 10-minute stop-n-go and two 45-minute holds)
The first twelve 50-Milers will finish in the Upwey Field to allow a safe area for racing. Everyone else will finish where they started, at the White Ring.