Class List for Heidi Potter/Cathy Drumm Two Phase Schooling Show
Jr/Am Intro Division
1) WDAA Intro Level Test 1 or 3
2) WEIAUSA “Ease of Handling” Intro Level Obstacles
Jr/Am Basic Division
3) WDAA Basic Level Test 1 or 3
4) WEIAUSA “Ease of Handling” Novice A Level Obstacles
Jr/Am Level 1 and up
5) WDAA Test of Choice if approved by show management ahead of time. Bring 2 copies of test.
Otherwise Level 1 Test 3
6) WEIAUSA “Ease of Handling” Level of Choice, Novice B or above if approved by show management ahead of time. Otherwise EOH Novice B Level Obstacles
7) WDAA 2017 Test of Choice: Professionals/Open competitors will choose their tests based on the horse’s level of training and prior competition experience.
8) WEIAUSA “Ease of Handling” Obstacle Level of Choice: Professionals/Open competitors will choose their Level based on the horse’s level of training and competition experience. .
Each Dressage Class and each Obstacle Class will be awarded with first through sixth place ribbons.
There will be Championship and Reserve Championship Awards for each division with a minimum of 2 riders. Riders must compete in the same level of dressage and obstacles to be eligible. .
There will be 2 Professional/Open Championship Awards offered. One is for the highest number of points for a horse/professional rider combination. A second award is for the highest overall number of points for a professional, regardless of number of horses shown. For ease of scheduling, professionals will ride during classes based on their test level, but scored separately from the class.
For ease of scoring, points maybe awarded as a set point value for each score, instead of placings, in increments of 5 points, using the 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 point system. Meaning scores of:
75% and up = 7 points 60%-64.99%=3 points
70%-74.99% = 5 points 55%-59.99%=2 points
65% – 69.99% = 4 points 54% & below=1 point
Western Dressage Association of America (WDAA) rules will be followed for all the Dressage Tests.
Working Equitation International Association of the USA (WEIAUSA) rules will be followed for the Obstacle Courses
English tack allowed for clinic and Obstacle competition. Saddle fenders required to ride in the Western Dressage Class of the Schooling Show. Clinicians/Show managers reserve the right to alter the rules to suit the competitors.